myTHDHR is the Home Depot’s official online portal for employees.
If you are a new employee of the Home Depot, you might be unfamiliar with myTHDHR and its functionalities.
On this page, we will cover everything about how to perform myTHDHR Login (also known as “Home Depot Employee Login”), how to manage myTHDHR Your Schedule, and how to access Home Depot ESS (also known as “Home Depot Employee Self Service”), Employee Benefits, Pay and Taxes, and everything else you need to know about myTHDHR.com.
What is myTHDHR?
The Home Depot offers an online portal for their associates called myTHDHR.com.
The Home Depot Associates can do a range of things by utilizing myTHDHR.
Associates can manage their time, attendance, schedule, review their profile, view and print payslips and tax statements, change tax withholdings, change or activate their direct deposit information, enroll in or activate a payroll card, change their mailing address, make changes to Homer Fund deduction, review Leave of Absence (LOA) information and check their Leave of Absence (LOA) Status.
myTHDHR Access Recommendations
You should be aware of a few things before accessing the myTHDHR web portal.
- Make sure you are using a safe and secure browser such as Google Chrome for accessing myTHDHR.com
- Be cautious while editing your information
- Make sure you are using a safe & secured printer location to print your documents.
- Don’t forget to “Log out” of the portal once you are finished accessing/modifying information.
The Home Depot: Your Schedule Login (Kronos)
Follow the below steps to log into your account for time, attendance, and schedule management.
1. click here to go to the official myTHDHR login page.
2. Enter your Store Number (if applicable); otherwise, choose “Other Location.”
3. Enter your User ID.
4. Enter your Password.
5. Click “Sign in.”
You are now successfully logged in to The Home Depot’s online portal.
Home Depot ESS Login (Employee Self Service)
Follow these steps to log into Home Depot Employee Self Service portal.
1. Go to the official Home Depot ESS page by clicking here.
2. If you are a current associate, click on the “Current associates, click here to login” button.
3. If you are a former associate or an associate on LOA, click on the “Former associates and associates on LOA, click here to login” button.
4. You will be presented with a page shown in the screenshot below.
5. Enter your store number in the first field if applicable; otherwise, select “Other Location.”
6. Enter your User ID.
7. Enter your Password.
8. Click on the “Login.”
You have successfully logged into the Home Depot Employee Self Service portal, where you can review your profile, view past payslips, change your mailing address, etc.
myTHDHR Password Reset Help (Forgot Password)
If you’ve forgotten your Home Depot ESS password, you can either reset it by following the steps below or calling the myTHDHR helpline number mentioned below.
Password Reset Using Reset Page
1. click here to go to the Home Depot ESS password reset page.
2. Enter your Username and click “Continue.”
3. Follow the simple steps mentioned along the way to reset your password.
Password Reset using myTHDHR Helpline Number
You can contact myTHDHR support via phone or email to get your password reset.
Phone: 1.866 myTHDHR (1.866.698.4347)
(HRSC) Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm (EST)
(TAC) Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm (EST)
myTHDHR Contact Information
Below is myTHDHR contact information in case you have any questions or queries that need to be resolved.
The Home Depot contact information may come in handy for several reasons, such as technical difficulties, resolving any queries you may have, resetting your myTHDHR password, and more.
|Benefits Choice Center||1.800.555.4954|
Services You Can Access from myTHDHR.com
You can access a range of services directly from the myTHDHR official website.
Here is the list of services and how to access them:
Kronos – Time, Attendance, and Schedule
You can access Kronos directly from the myTHDHR page.
To access it, visit the official myTHDHR website.
Then click on the first button from the navigation menu on the left side of the page (highlighted in the screenshot below).
You will be redirected to the Home Depot: Your Schedule page, where you can enter your Store Number, User ID, and Password to access your information.
Pay and Taxes
You can access your pay and taxes information from the myTHDHR website directly.
You can set up or change your method of getting paid. You can also view/print your current/past payslips, view/update your tax withholding elections, view/print W-2 statements, and check IRS instructions for W-2 Wage and Tax Statements.
Follow the steps below to access Pay and Taxes from the myTHDHR website:
1. Visit the myTHDHR.com official website.
2. Click “Pay and Taxes” from the left-side navigation menu.
3. If you are a current associate, click on “Current associates, click here to login.” Enter your credentials and log in to access your Pay and Taxes information.
4. If you are a past associate or an associate on LOA, click “Former associates and associates on LOA, click here to login” to access your Pay and Taxes information.
If you have experienced a life event such as Marriage, Change of Address, Divorce, Termination, etc. You can update your information accordingly from the myTHDHR website.
Follow the steps below to access Life Events at myTHDHR website.
1. Visit the official myTHDHR website by clicking here.
2. Click on “Life Events” from the left-side navigation menu.
3. Choose the life event that you have experienced.
4. Follow the steps mentioned on the page to take appropriate action.
Usually, you will be asked to log in to Home Depot Employee Self Service (ESS) to make changes.
For some life events, you will be asked to contact the HR Service Center at 1-866myTHDHR (1-866-698-4347) and the Benefits Choice Center at 1-800-555-4954.
Matching Gift Program
The matching gift program allows associates to use foundation resources to match their individual gifts to their preferred charities. Associates can view more information about the Matching Gift program by visiting the official page by clicking here.
The Home Depot offers many benefit plans to their part-time hourly, full-time hourly, and salaried associates.
Eligible dependents, including same-sex domestic partners, may also be covered under most plans.
Here is the detailed list of benefits offered to various types of associates:
Full-Time Hourly & Salaried Associates
- Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- FutureBuilder 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Direct Deposit and Bank Incentives
- Spending Account
- Personal / Sick Days
- Leave of Absence (including Military Leaves)
- Jury Duty
- Bereavement Days
- Legal Services Plan
- Auto / Homeowner Insurance
- Veterinary Insurance
Work / Life Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Team Depot Volunteer Events
- Matching Gift Program
- CARE/Solutions for Life
- Adoption Assistance
- METDesk – Special Needs Dependents Assistance
- Associate Discounts
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Tax Preparation Discount Program
- Back-up Dependent Care
It is pretty clear from the above list that Home Depot profoundly cares about its associates and offers them a wide range of benefits.
Wrapping it up…
We have covered everything from everything related to the myTHDHR portal on this page.
If you still have questions or queries, then feel free to ask them in the comment section below.
We will try our best to provide you with the solution to your queries.