Home Depot Survey is a customer satisfaction survey started by the American home improvement company Home Depot.
The survey (www.homedepot.com/survey) aims to collect genuine feedback from their valued customers to improve their customer experience and satisfaction. It is available for residents of the U.S. and Canada.
Two winners will be selected by the company, one in Consumer Category and the other in Professional Category. The winners from each category will be awarded a $5000 Home Depot gift card.
If you are new to this, don’t worry; on this page, you will be provided with every detail about the HomeDepot.com Survey, such as the survey rules, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to enter the survey, prize information, and everything else you need to know about the survey.
If you are already familiar with the survey process, click here to start the survey.
Home Depot Survey Details
Here are some crucial details about the HomeDepot.com Survey:
|Name:||HOME DEPOT 2022 Q2 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SWEEPSTAKES|
|Ways to Enter:||Online Survey / Mail (AMOE)|
|Sweepstakes Period:||May 2, 2022 to July 31, 2022|
|Prize:||$5000 Home Depot Gift Card|
|Receipt Valid For:||Fourteen (14) Days|
|Countries:||U.S.A. & Canada|
|Age Limit:||18 years or older|
|Allowed Entries Per Person:||Forty-five (45)|
|Winners Drawing Date:||August 8, 2022|
|Survey Duration:||5-7 minutes|
Sweepstakes Period: “Home Depot 2022 Q2 U.S. Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on May 2, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on July 31, 2022.
How to Enter the Home Depot Survey?
There are two ways to enter the www.HomeDepot.com Survey.
- Online entry via the Survey after Completed Store Transaction (Using the User ID and Password found upon your receipt)
- Without taking the Survey via the Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”)
Both ways to enter the Home Depot Survey are explained in detail below.
Online Entry via www.HomeDepot.com Survey
Follow the steps mentioned below to enter the Home Depot $5000 gift card sweepstakes via an online survey.
Keep your purchase, return or exchange receipt with a User ID and Password handy before moving forward.
Note: The receipts are valid for use for fourteen (14) days after the transaction.
1. Open the official survey website by clicking here, and you will be presented with a page as shown in the below screenshot. Choose your preferred language and click “Begin Survey”.
2. Enter your primary residence’s zip code or postal code and click “Next”.
3. You will be presented with a page like the one below. Click “Next”.
4. Enter the User ID, and Password found upon your receipt and click “Next”. As mentioned in the below screenshot, include one space between groups of characters as shown on your receipt and any characters resembling the letter “O” should be entered as the number zero (“0”).
5. Select whichever occupation or job title that applies to you and click “Next”.
6. You will be asked a few questions, as shown in the below screenshot with multiple choice answers; select the one that resonates with your recent Home Depot experience. Click “Next”. Some questions will have an answer box where you have to type your honest opinion for the question asked.
7. Enter your personal information at the end of the survey and click “Finish”.
Congratulations! You have successfully entered the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes.
Without taking the Survey via Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”)
If you wish to enter the sweepstakes without filling out the survey, you can enter via the alternative method of entry (“AMOE”), which is described below.
- Write or print your first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number (including area code), and consumer category (either Consumer or Professional) on a 3″ x 5″ card.
- Mail your 3″ x 5″ card in a business-size envelope to whichever address that applies to your category.
ASC/ Home Depot 2022 Q2 U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
PO Box 430
Macedon, NY 14502-0430
ASC/ Home Depot 2022 Q2 U.S. Pro Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
PO Box 431
Macedon, NY 14502-0431
www.HomeDepot.com Survey Rules
We have read the official Home Depot Survey rules document, so you don’t have to.
- The entrant must be a permanent legal resident of the U.S.A or Canada to enter the sweepstakes.
- The entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- The entrant must have a unique, personal, and valid social security number.
- Officers, directors, managers and employees of the Home Depot store and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible for participation.
- You may only enter one category of the sweepstakes. (Consumer or Professional).
- There will be one winner from each category (Consumer and Professional). Each winner will be awarded a $5000 Home Depot gift card.
- Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, or transferred.
- Each Prize is taxable as income, and each Prize Winner will be responsible for all taxes.
- Any attempt to undermine the legitimacy of the sweepstakes will be a violation of criminal and civil law, and the sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person involved in such activity.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Home Depot Survey
How do I do a Home Depot Survey?
Visit the official website – www.HomeDepot.com/Survey, to start the survey. Give honest feedback about questions you are asked in the survey about your experience with the Home Depot Store. Enter your contact details at the end of the survey. We have explained each step in detail above.
Does anyone ever win the Home Depot survey?
Yes, but frankly, the chances of winning it are very slim. In fact, according to Dan Guarino of the Home Depot, “A hundred thousand people each week complete the survey across the United States”. Home Depot picks one winner every 3 months, leaving you with a winning chance of 1 in 1.3 million. You can find the previous winner’s list here.
About the Home Depot
The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement retailer, founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank. It currently has over 2,300 stores across North America.
Home Depot currently has approximately 500,000 employees across all its store in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Today, the average Home Depot store is spread across 105,000 square feet of indoor retail space. Their e-commerce store offers more than 1 Million products to their customers.
Home Depot is best known for its range of home improvement products.
Home Depot Contact Details
Phone: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337)
Home Depot Sweepstakes Sponsor:
Home Depot Store Support, Inc.,
2455 Paces Ferry Road NW,
Home Depot Sweepstakes Independent Administrator:
American Sweepstakes & Promotion Company,
300 State Street,
Rochester NY 14614.
Wrapping it up…
We hope this webpage has helped you learn how to enter the HomeDepot.com survey.
Home Depot strives to improve their customer experience, and to do that, they have started collecting their customer’s views through a survey, also rewarding the lucky winners with the grand prize of a $5000 gift card.
If you have any questions or queries regarding www.HomeDepot.com/Survey, please feel free to ask us in the comments section below. We will be more than happy to assist you!
We wish all those who are entering the sweepstakes the best of luck!